The Miller Show Team Competes in Local, Regional and National Horse Shows
The Miller Equestrian Services Show Team attends more than 10 horse shows each year ranging from one day local shows all the way up to the week long Grand National & World Championship in Kentucky and Oklahoma.
Horseback riding lesson riders are able to join the Miller Equestrian Academy Show Team and attend local events. This gives riders the opportunity to compete against other riders from local barns and allows our newer riders to set goals and gauge their personal improvement from show to show.
Check out our horse show photo gallery below and find details on future horse shows under Upcoming Shows.
PHOTO: Charity Fair Horse Show 2022 - USEF Saddle Seat Medal Champion Keara Holland with partner, Uncommon Jewel
UPCOMING HORSE SHOWS
- Sat, Oct 08Oklahoma CityThe Grand National & World Championship Morgan Horse Show® is governed by an AMHECT sub-committee tasked with organizing the Show annually. AMHECT licenses the marks owned by AMHA and works with AMHA to fulfill and/or share sponsorships, host AMHA Youth of the Year contest and associated activities.
- Sun, Jan 29Miller Equestrian / Valle Vista Farm
- Thu, Mar 30Westworld Scottsdale52nd Annual Carousel Charity Horse Show - Arizona's Premier Multi-Breed Competition Showcasing Diverse Breeds, Horsemanship and Showmanship
- Wed, Jun 07Del Mar FairgroundsThe Charity Fair Horse Show is a USEF Heritage Competition and takes place during the San Diego County Fair. It benefits the Pet Encounter Therapy and Therapeutic Riding programs at Helen Woodward Animal Center, and the Don Diego Scholarship Foundation.
- Wed, Jul 05Earl Warren Showgrounds
- Wed, Jul 19South Pointe Hotel, Las VegasThe Morgan Medallion Classic Charity Horse Show will be held at the South Point Equestrian Center in Las Vegas, NV. Join us for a great Morgan, Saddlebred, & Hackney Pony show!
- Sat, Sep 16Location is TBDSCHC Labor Day Classic All Breed Horse Show • AMHA & ASHA Star Rated American Saddlebreds, Morgans, Friesians, Hackney Ponies, Academy and Open Breeds
- Sat, Oct 07OKC Fairgrounds/Jim Norick ArenaThe Grand National & World Championship Morgan Horse Show® is governed by an AMHECT sub-committee tasked with organizing the Show annually. AMHECT licenses the marks owned by AMHA and works with AMHA to fulfill and/or share sponsorships, host AMHA Youth of the Year contest and associated activities.